Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Flower Your City with CausticWear

So, today is my birthday. Yay! I am older (*gasp* 29), hopefully wiser? Definitely no less likely to wear my hair in pigtail braids or pick up jeans off of the floor to wear them again. Wanna know what I love? Flowers! I am a girly girl, indeed. Today for my birthday I want to tell you about the flowers of a friend of mine, Lauren.

Lauren is something of a VIT, or Very Important Tester. She's one of a few who have been with me since the beginning and whose support and help I value very much. She is something of a crochet flower expert.


Guess what? She's got a new project going that you can get in on. It's a collaborative paperwhite flower project. Make sure to get in on it by the due date of December 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.