Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Features Announcement

Hello lovely readers! I want to let you know that I've decided to stop scheduling new features. I am still going to run the features that I have already arranged, but I am no longer seeking to fill the empty slots. I've made this choice for a couple of reasons, but the biggest one is that I just don't have the time anymore. It takes a good deal of time to search for potential featurees, contact them, remind about and secure the information necessary, and then re-contact new potential featurees if I don't receive responses. I thought that moving from three to two days a week of blogging would be enough, but some special projects have come up (yay!) and it isn't possible for me to continue the features. I'd love to tell you about the special projects, but I'm afraid they have to be kept secret for now :)

This is also a good opportunity to admit that I'm just one person, as are many of the other crochet brands out there. It's not as common for designers to have assistants or employees. Sometimes I need to do the human thing and accept my limitations. Thank you for being patient with me as I refine myself as a crochet design profession.


As a side note, I want to shout out to all of my fellow, hard-working designers who are lucky enough to be at the CGOA conference in San Diego. Have a wonderful time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.