Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Illuminate Crochet Won an Award!


Yay! I am honored to report that Kathryn Vercillo of Crochet Concupiscence has awarded me with Best Promotion of the Crochet Community for her 2014 Awesome Crochet Blog Awards! Head on over to see what she had to say about me. Thank you, Kathryn!


This award means a lot to me because I do indeed strive to highlight all of the amazing facets of the crochet community, especially through my Friday posts. I'm proud to be part of a community that is so creative, inclusive, and varied. Let's all work to mutually support one another and celebrate the work we do! Kathryn has always been excellent in this regard.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the award and for all of the amazing things that you do for the community. Happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.