Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Colorful Crochet Tools

Aside from hooks and yarn there are several other tools that I use for crocheting and designing. The other day I noticed something fun about them. Here's a picture. Can you guess what I noticed?


I must really like rainbows! The bag is made of plastic. I use it to transport my WIPs to and from my house and coffee shops where I can work in a slightly different environment. It keeps my projects safe from the Seattle rain. The spiral notebook contains my pattern rough drafts. I use the purple pen to write my patterns as I work them up before I digitize them. I've always been the sort of person who hand writes rough drafts. Both the bag and the notebook came from Borders before they closed *single tear*. The small booklet is where I doodle my design ideas using the Staedtler rainbow pen set. The booklet is covered in Lisa Frank stickers. I bought the vintage 90s stickers from Urban Outfitters when they were having a special deal on original Lisa Frank swag.

Despite what these tools may indicate, I really am 27 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.