Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Crochet Sample Sale


Hello, friends! It's the time of year when I sell all of the finished objects that haven't already been sold or given as gifts during 2013. All of the items you see here were handmade by me. Some of these items were made as samples for the writing of my own original patterns and some were made because I wanted to try out the patterns of others. A few items were free-handed, meaning I invented the designs myself but did not write patterns for them. I know many of you have probably started your holiday shopping and I want to give you this opportunity to buy handmade. All proceeds will go towards more materials so that I may continue to grow in my blossoming and successful crochet design career.

Below you will find a list of item descriptions and prices. If you are interested in a piece and would like more information, please contact me with the name and/or item number via text, phone, or illuminatecrochet@gmail.com. Items are one-of-a-kind. When they're gone, they're gone!

1. Sweet As Honey Baby Set, $65. Pattern by Me
2. Paris Baby Set, $65. Pattern by Me
3. Amber Bee Bag, $20. Pattern by Me
4. Blair Headband Collection, $10. Pattern by Me
5. Natural Baby Hat, $10. Free-handed
6. Denim Baby Hat, $10. Free-handed
7. Textured Baby Hat, $10. Free-handed
8. Women's Divine Hat, $18. Pattern by Sarah Arnold
9. Women's Motif Beanie, $15. Free-handed
10. Women's Half-Crossed Hat, $18. Pattern by Me
11. Lullaby Baby Set, $65. Pattern by Me
12. Wheel of Dreams Baby Blanket, $45. Pattern by Me
13. Nicki Tote Bag, $25. Pattern by Me
14. Large Octopus, $12. Pattern by Paula Gail
15. Small Octopus, $8. Pattern by Paula Gail
16. Small Octopus, $8. Pattern by Paula Gail
17. Heart Garland, $12. Pattern by Sarah Anderson
18. Strawberries and Cream Baby Set, $50. Pattern by Me

For domestic shipping, please add $5. International shipping will be assessed on a case by case basis. I sometimes do custom orders if the idea interests me. If you'd like to chat with me about a custom order, please email me at the address shown above. Be aware that it may take a few weeks for me to fill the order and a customization fee may apply.

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all of my blog readers, pattern and object buyers, social media followers, friends, and family who have supported me this year. Illuminate Crochet couldn't shine without you!

<3 Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.